- Foster cordial relations between Saveetha engineering College and its graduates and former students and to promote the welfare and success of the University.
- To engage in academic and social activities as shall contribute towards promoting liaison between the alumni and the institute.
- To facilitate and encourage alumni to contribute towards improvements in the status of the institute in areas pertaining to academics, industry interactions and any other area that the alumni and the institute feel appropriate.
- To provide avenues for drawing upon the knowledge and expertise of the alumni for furthering the cause of the institute as a leading center of excellence.
- To foster linkages amongst the alumni and to promote personal and friendly relations through meetings and get-together-s among members of the association.
- To render assistance to students of the institute through grants, scholarships and prizes and to provide assistance in academics, placement or in any other area that is felt as appropriate by the association and the institute.
Welcome to Saveetha Engineering College Alumni Association (SECAA)
Objectives of the Alumni Society
All persons who have received a regular degree from Saveetha Engineering college shall be eligible for membership in the Alumni Association and will be included in the alumni program mailings upon graduation via e-mail communications.
Our Vision & Mission
To be, and to be recognized for setting the standards of excellence in engineering education and high quality research in Science and technology.
To promote academic excellence, widen intellectual horizons; inculcate self-discipline and high ideals for the total personality development of the individual.